Representative project involvement undertaken with American Society of Golf Course Architects members Robin Nelson, Rodney Wright and Neil Haworth.
- Bali Golf & Country Club, Indonesia
- Friendship Meadows, Thailand
- Kuala Lumpur Golf & Country Club, Malaysia
- Mangilao Golf Course, Guam, Mariana Islands
- Mauna Lani, Hawaii, USA
- Pu'uloa Golf Course, Hawaii, USA
- Royal Hills Golf Club, Thailand
During this period I learned the process of golf course design and construction for large scale works, gaining a unique appreciation for a diverse group of clients and the challenges and needs of their varied cultures. Based out of Honolulu, Singapore and Sydney I worked across the Hawaiian Islands, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Guam and Australia. I was also on the design team for project works in France, Japan and Korea. An extended project list with additional details can be provided on request.